Shelfari

My Bookshelf

Thursday 28 August 2014

Girlie and the War of the Wasps

Time to share again.

This is my latest work, a book for young readers or parents to read to their child.  It depends on the ages, though I have also aimed the story to be enjoyed by adults as well.  After all there is a child in all of us.

Girlie is a bright blue ladybug, not the usual red.  One thing I have discovered with this story is the many different colours of ladybugs, green, yellow, orange, blue, purple and even pink.  I wonder what they think when they meet up.

Anyway Girlie is a young blue ladybug who is walking through the village green with her family, since she loves to look at everything, Girlie gets left behind.  A sudden buzzing noise makes her hide, a scream and over her head flies a nasty wasp with her best friend in it's clutches.  Poor Grassi.

The adventure begins.  Will Girlie save the day and her friend, Who will she meet along the way, will they all be friendly or not.

I look forward with sharing more of this story with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment